You can get Google Play gift codes by email, physical gift cards, or other methods of delivery. Find where to buy gift cards or digital gifts. When you redeem this code, the gift will add to your Google Play balance or Play Library. You can also get Google Play promo codes, which can add to your Google Play balance or give you specific apps and digital content.
These Google Play products are not refundable or transferable unless required by law (for instance, underage user accounts):
- Play gift cards
- Prepaid Play balance
- Cash top-ups
- Promotional Play balance
Google Play gift cards aren’t eligible to be used as a family payment method or for underage user accounts.
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Redeem gift code.
- Enter the code.
Use your gift
Redeemed gifts and some promo codes appear as part of your Google Play balance. This can be used for many purchases on Google Play (and purchases on YouTube in some countries).
- Find information on the types of content you can buy with Google Play balance.
- Browse all of Google Play’s apps, games, and digital content at play.google.com or using the Google Play Store app .